If your information isn't matching between Adjace and Planning Center, go ahead and run a synchronization. Whether or not you are a subscriber, you can manually trigger synchronization anytime, as long as fifteen minutes have passed since the last synchronization.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I need a past invoice resent?
- Where can I get my invoice?
- Why did synchronization fail?
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?
- Why doesn't my folks information in Adjace match what is in Planning Center?
- How do I configure my print directory differently from my online directory?
- How long does it take for people details to get from Planning Center to Adjace?