Any Planning Center site administrator can be an administrator for your Adjace site. Simply go to the "Users" section of your settings and hit the "New Administrator" button to send your new administrator an invitation. The user will need to register with Adjace and then connect Adjace to Planning Center to confirm that the user is a valid administrator in Planning Center.
Articles in this section
- Do you have analytics for our Adjace? Can we find out how many people are accessing it?
- Setting up Sub-Directories
- Our Adjace administrator [resigned/is on vacation/was fired/etc]. How do I gain administrative access to Adjace?
- How can I view and download a past Invoice?
- Where can I get my invoice?
- Why did synchronization fail?
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?