To keep the setup as easy as pie, the print directory uses the same configuration flags as the online directory. To wit, it will contain the same information and grouping. If you want a PDF with different information in it, simply configure for print, download the PDF, and then straightaway configure for online again.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get my invoice?
- Why did synchronization fail?
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?
- Why doesn't my folks information in Adjace match what is in Planning Center?
- How do I configure my print directory differently from my online directory?
- How long does it take for people details to get from Planning Center to Adjace?
- Can I embed Adjace on my church's website?