Adjace can only see any membership types that are actually assigned to people in Planning Center. So if you have created a new membership type or deleted one, you will need to use the new membership type in Planning Center before synchronizing to Adjace.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I need a past invoice resent?
- Where can I get my invoice?
- Why did synchronization fail?
- Why is my manual synchronization button disabled?
- What determines a church size on Adjace?
- How can I add an administrator to Adjace?
- Do profile updates get synchronized back to Planning Center?
- Why doesn't my folks information in Adjace match what is in Planning Center?
- How do I configure my print directory differently from my online directory?
- How long does it take for people details to get from Planning Center to Adjace?