Profiles cannot be deleted from Adjace, however, they can be removed. To remove a profile from the directory you can opt it out, set it as inactive on Planning Center People, or change the profile's membership type to one that is not included in the directory. Their profile will no longer appear in the directory if you do one of these things.
Articles in this section
- Why are the family portraits rotating in the directory? They are not showing up that way in my files or my phone.
- How do I delete a profile?
- Why is my directory showing duplicates?
- Why is the household name fixer not fixing a certain household name?
- Can my folks choose what information is displayed on Adjace?
- My directory is grouped by household; why are some/all of my portraits not showing up?