Because e-mail addresses are used to verify access to the directory, you may not change the address associated with your account. Instead, you will need to create a new account with the new e-mail address. Don't worry, though. The process is very quick, and you won't lose any information or settings.
If you are an administrator:
- Go to the Adjace home page and follow the "New Church" process.
- Register as a new church with your new e-mail address.
- Connect your new account to your existing Planning Center account.
- As soon as you connect your new account to Planning Center, it will merge the account with your existing Adjace church.
- After that, go to Settings >> Users. You will see your old administrator account listed under "Administrators"
- Delete the old account.
If you are a standard user (non-administrator):
- Go to the Profile page and remove the account associated with your old e-mail address.
- Go to your church's landing page and hit the "New User" button.
- Register with your new e-mail address, just like you did the first time.
- Confirm your e-mail address via the message sent to your inbox.
- As long as your new e-mail address is already associated with your profile, you will see the same profile information as before.