Many churches like to have in their directories a list of Elders or Deacons, or a list of Care Team members, or a list of Staff, or some other list that is a subset of the main directory. Adjace will allow you to set that up using Planning Center Lists.
When you synchronize with Planning Center, Adjace will read all of your shared Planning Center Lists and give you the option to display one or more lists as sub-directories in Adjace. Planning Center has ample documentation on how to create and maintain lists.
- Create your lists in Planning Center.
- Go to your Adjace settings page and click Synchronize Now under the Synchronization tab.
- Under the Settings tab, click on Sub-Directories in the left list of Settings categories. Here, you should see the lists you made in Planning Center (if they don't show up, try synchronizing again. You may have to wait a couple minutes for Planning Center People to build the new lists).
- Click on Edit for any List you'd like to display in your directory, check its Display as Directory box, and then click Update.
- Refresh the page and your new List or Lists will be available to see under the Directories drop-down next to your church logo.