The directory is accessible based on membership type. An administrator can choose which membership types have access to Adjace. Some helpful tips for deciding:
- Only people assigned to the selected membership types will be displayed in the directory.
- Only people displayed in the directory will be allowed to log in and access the directory.
- Only people assigned to the selected membership types will be allowed to log in and update their profiles.
- Newly added profiles are auto-assigned to a role that does not have access to the directory.
- Users must have verified e-mail addresses.
- If search results are grouped by household, directory visibility is based on a household primary's membership type.
- Membership types are assigned to each member using Planning Center
The preferences for which membership types can access Adjace are under "Settings" in the "People" section pictured below.